Monday, March 13, 2006

Slave


I feel the pain
Of this non-stopping run
I feel the shame
Of this unwanted pun

I feel so tired
Of its hungry glitz
I feel so scared
Of its selfish bliss

I feel the depth
Of this unbearable gravity
I feel the debt
Of this irresistible insanity

I face the shots
Of this non-stopping gun
I face the rays
Of this unwanted sun

They say I stay
On this magnificent place
I say I sway
Between ground and grave

I have a question
They have no answer to it
It’s me, you and them
Who can offer it a shift

Free…am I?
Or you… or them?
It’s all chained
We can unfold it or blame

The choice is yours
And mine
Or we are there
For it’s dine

Can I choose the ways?
Those please many
I don’t want to go
Just release me…
For easy understanding for those who didn't get the context here's a brief description :
we take birth....we grow up..n we die...but we r not free to live by our owm will....we have to study because society wants.....we have to work because society wants..... we have to marry because society wants.....we have to grow kids because society wants.....we have to earn because society wants..... we r not free to do anything on our will...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one re...

Giddu said...

what goes around, comes around... keep at it and one day the society will be doing what you want them to

chandan said...

arey wah Vyas bhai ... mujhe nahin pata tum yeh bhi karte ho ... nice one!!! ...

chandan said...

arey wah Vyas bhai ... mujhe nahin pata tum yeh bhi karte ho ... nice one!!! ...

Anonymous said...

oh! jaanu its great.i really liked it.vry nice.i love you vry much.

kuku.

Anonymous said...

abe nice one... i say, do what u feel... the more u incline towards society the more chained r u

Jayashree said...

Nice one!!Its we the people who form the society and define its rules...we have chained ourselves and unchaining it,is also in our hands but the only thing we need is a united effort.

Anonymous said...

gr8...... a masterpiece :)

Anonymous said...

hi deepak
yes u r right
that if nobody is there , there is
HOPE
which can act like a ladder 4 u to reaching the heights of success
i will never forget that day when i was so depressed n u r the only person who brings me hope gor doing somrthing good n think positive
yaar meri battery khatam hone wali hai
i will write later
bye
keep rocking

Anonymous said...

hi deepak
yes you are right that when nobody is there
there is always a HOPE
i will never forget that day when i was so depressed n you are the only person who brings me hope for doing something good and hope 4 the positive .
i m quite satisfied today
ok bye
keep writing shikha