Thursday, July 13, 2006

Paranoid

It’s like a alive cell,
Stuck in my hair;
It’s like a selfless greed,
Stuck in my head;
It’s like a blind sight,
Stuck in my eyes;
It’s like a stopped breath,
Stuck in my nose;
It’s like a loud whisper,
Stuck in my ear;
It’s like a polite abuse,
Stuck in my tongue;
It’s like a dry spit,
Stuck in my mouth;
It’s like a sad grin,
Stuck in my lips;
It’s like a silent shout,
Stuck in my throat;
It’s like a closed pore,
Stuck in my skin;
It’s like a loose grip,
Stuck in my hand;
It’s like a filled vacuum,
Stuck in my lungs;
It’s like a painless pinch,
Stuck in my stomach;
It’s like a drained cum,
Stuck in my dick;
It’s like a slim shit,
Stuck in my ass;
It’s like a crawling run,
Stuck in my leg;

Ughhhh….Mess!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its Sounds and Suits to ur Mofuc&&ng,Hip Hop, Yak Yak ,Nigga Style....i find it ur best writing